Виконавець – D-Drifters
Альбом – Sing & play traditional & original ukrainian songs
Видавець, каталожний номер: не зазначено – MSC 102
Рік видання – не зазначено
Джерело – колекція ukrmusic.org
01. Today, i am leaving for the battle
03. A young lad
04. I was a Smart Alec
05. A poisoned love
06. Oh how i love Peter
07. Girl walking along the river bank
08. Our girlfriends
09. You are my sunshine
10. On the road
Інформація з обкладинки:
• Today, I Am Leaving for the Battle – an old Ukrainian ballad about a young man leaving to the wars, and a worried mother, and girlfriend are left behind.
• Hretchanyky – traditional Ukrainian song.
• A Young Lad – tells of a young lad’s experiences in love, as he is growing up.
• I Was A Smart Alec – a comedy song about an old man bragging about his love life.
• A Poisoned Love – tells a story about a girl who poisoned a rich man’s son because she couldn’t have his love.
• Oh How I Love Peter – a traditional Ukrainian ballad done as an instrumental, featuring each lead instrument of the group.
• Girl Walking Along the River Bank – a traditional Ukrainian song telling of how a girl sold her geese with hopes of buying herself a musician.
• Our Girlfriends – a silly comedy song, about “girls”, which the D-Drifters put together themselves.
• You Are My Sunshine – the Ukrainian version of “You Are My Sunshine”, but done in a polka tempo which is so very typical of the D-Drifters.
• On the Road – a comedy song written by the D-Drifters depicting how a day in the life of a travelling musician might be spent.
• Handzia – a comedy song written by a Ukrainian in Canada about a girl named Handzia, who has left her lover.
• Krakowak – an instrumental number originating near the town of Zhitomir of the Ukraine, but now done up in the typical lively, toe-tapping style of the D-Drifters.
• You Are My Sunshine