Виконавець – Eugene Zukowsky and his group featuring Rose Krasnowska, Sonia Lischak and V.Chenkin
Альбом – Ukrainian comic songs. Monologues and dialogues
Видавець, каталожний номер: Rusalka Records – MWS 104
Рік видання – не зазначено
Джерело – інше та Walter Maksimovich (lemko.org)
01. Walc “SONIA”
02. Kobyly ne dam / No, not horse!
03. Pyshe meni Zinka / My wife writes
04. Sam piu, Sam huliayou / I drink and sleep by myself
05. Welykyj / Big difference
06. Bez Yazykiy / Without speech
07. Miy Smychok / My bow
08. Desiat Paragrafiw / Ten paragraphs
09. Pardi w Kumy / Party at the neighbors
10. Swaty w shynku / Matchmakers in saloon
11. Samohonka / Moonshine
12. Slipets, Didiwska Pisnia / Blind Beggars Song
13. Falshywi Slezy / False Tears
14. Prozba do Cholowika / In need of aid from a gentleman
15. Piw Prawdy / Half Truth
16. Kawalok Gruntu / Portion of land
Інформація з обкладинки:
Those songs and spot comedy bits were composed and sung by the very talented artist Eugene Zukowsky. From 1925 to 1940, through the depression and years of struggle, Zukowsky made the Ukrainian people laugh. They would come into the store and say, “Mr. Please give me record about Kuma (neighbor). No, I don’t want the record for myself, I want it for my Kuma to listen”. “It sounds just like her”. And it did sound like her. For Zukowsky had a way of reaching common ground among the Ukrainian people and making the everyday drudgery a humorous thing.
There is still a lot to laugh about in Zukowsky’s songs. For that reason we have compiled the old favorites and reproduced them for you on this Rusalka long playing record.
HIGH FIDELITY. Rusalka RECORDS
Copyright Surma Book & Music Co.
Mode in U.S.A.